Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Magic

We recently took our kids to this magical place.

 photo Disneyland2014-0176-2_zps3d296df5.jpg

We got to be their during some of their Halloween festivites; and you know how I feel about Halloween.

I’m so thankful I took my camera(when I remembered to put the battery in), because I am swooning over a few of these shots.

 photo Disneyland2014-0187-2_zpscc3c4f37.jpg

Can’t wait to share more of them with you soon.

 photo Disneyland2014-0031_zps8ff612e5.jpg

Even just sorting through them, I can feel the magic.

Can you?

5 comments:

JPAmom said...

I can't wait to see the rest! Disney at night--especially the Electrical Parade--is my favorite!

Stella said...

I am looking forward to the rest of your amazing photos. Yes I can feel the magic. The last photo - of your beautiful daughter - took my breath away. You captured a woderful moment. Love it!

Stella said...

I meant wonderful....

Leslie Posey said...

♡♡ can't wait

Cole said...

Great photos!!! You can feel the magic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails