Sunday, December 16, 2012

Looking for a some thing to delight?

Last year, I shared this FREEBIE.

singing loud

Well it is actually two printables in one.

They are perfect for 5x7 frames.

Just wanted to remind y’all it is floating out there in cyberspace waiting for you to print.

Isn’t it cute?

Photobucket

click on the print above to take you to the download

Photobucket

This is what they look like in my home.

Photobucket

Enjoy!!

Oh.. and one more decorating favorite.

Remember when I told you that I was going to hang Christmas cards on the new shutters that I added to the dining room.

Photobucket

I am loving it.

Photobucket

Keep those Christmas Cards a coming.

 

1 comments:

Alison Woods said...

LOVE your shutters for hanging cards - what a fantastic idea! Happy to see our card there too! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails