Monday, May 3, 2010

What I wore this week...

Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy has been doing this fun post.  She posts pictures of what she wore throughout the week.  I love it, because it is real.

4307589388_d99bd7e44a

I am sharing pictures from last week because this is a good indicator of who I am.  I also think it is such a fun post.  Sorry for the pictures.  It is really hard to take pics of yourself in a mirror.

Monday

Outfit 2

My two fav's:

Old Navy shirt and Denim Jacket

OH, I must apologize for the dumb hair this week, I am trying to recover from a bad cut.

Tuesday

Outfit 1

I clean on Tuesday, so I just stay in my comfy clothes.  No makeup, and hair undone.

Wednesday

Outfit 3

I love cardigans.  They go with everything.

Thursday

Outfit 5

Hat Day

Friday

outfit 6

This picture is a little dark, and my bedroom is still a mess.  Do you know how hard it is to remember to take a picture of yourself?  I did want this to be REAL, and this is the Real deal at my house.

Any hoo... This is my favorite jewelry day.  I love this necklace from Charlotte Russe, and the ring from Forever 21.

I missed Sat. and Sun., but now we are back to Monday and Guess what I am wearing?

Outfit 4

My Favorite shirt from Old Navy.

What are you wearing this week?

16 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

How cute are you! I love all your outfits even your “cleaning day” outfit! It’s kind of fun to see what people wear during the week. I don’t think your hair cut looks bad at all I actually think it’s super cute!


Kendra “Domestic Princess in Training “

katie@tulsadetails said...

Your clothes are so cute! I would be mortified if I were to share what I wore for a week : ). You guys would think I am so dorky!!!

Becky said...

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain

Haha, I just posted that quote on my blog. Too perfect!

I don't think I've been out of sweats this week...but this IS Saba. ;-)

Lindsey Jensen said...

You always look so cute!! What a fun post!

Ashley Allen said...

Love the outfits and you look good in hats! I wish I did! Glad to find another fellow digiscrapper too!

For Every Occasion said...

What a fun idea! Cute outfits and jewelry!

Shortcake and Company said...

Andrea, Andrea, Andrea...your blog is seriously one of my favorites. You inspire me. I think this was such a fun post! Keep it up..you're a beauty!

The Dooley Family said...

I barely have anything to wear right now: especially in the pants department! (At BYU-I it's pants or skirts only; no capris or shorts...not that it's warm enough to wear them anyway!) I'm in that awkward early pregnancy "all my clothes are too big but my maternity pants look totally frumpy" stage...one day things will fit and i'll look pregnant, not frumpy!

lindsey said...

thank you sooo much for joining in! you have BY FAR the cutest outfits i've seen! and thanks also for keeping it real. i'm going to try to keep this up on wednesdays, so link this up to my post tomorrow, will ya?

Krysta said...

That is such a cute post and you look adorable!! Your hair is so cute! I really like it like that. Ok, it's totally time for me to go shopping. I can't wait for you to get here, but it's way too hot for layers here.

Connie said...

Such cute pictures! I think your hair looks great...and I think I need a hat.

Jess said...

Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy, you are just the cutest! Love all your outfits!

Em said...

You are too cute - I like your style ;) I dont know how I havnt stumbled upon your blog before!! I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I love your sense of style. I found your blog via The Pleated Poppy and I'm adding you to my reader. :)

maría cecilia said...

Hola Andrea, found you at Pleated Poppy, I think is so fun what you are doing in your blogs and someday I will add too. Here in Chile we women dressed pretty much the same!! You are very cute and I love your clothes!!!
Greetings from Chile,
Maria Cecilia

Katie said...

What great outfits!!! Looking forward to seeing more -- maybe I'll participate next week too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails