Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Male Bonding

Isaac has been a momma's boy for a long time.  He recently has started turning in to a Daddy's boy.  This could not have happened at a more perfect time.  I am hoping to not have him on my lap while I am nursing a newborn.  I am grateful for the bond that they are creating.isaac mowing lawn

Jonathan has been making a special effort with Isaac.  He always has, but he is going above and beyond. 

Adventures

They have gone on dates, he helps mow the lawn, and Isaac has even had a few late nights snuggling with dad.  They enjoy watching Man vs. Wild together.  I am so thankful for Jonathan, and what a wonderful dad he is.

Together

7 comments:

Tara said...

Isaac is such a perfect little blend of you and Jonathan - what a beautiful boy! I'm glad he's getting some good daddy time.

Krysta said...

I love that boy!! His little face just makes me smile. I'm glad he's getting some time with his daddy!

Jerald and Lorene said...

What a handsome pair - Daddy and young son! I miss you all.

Bre said...

Super cute pictures! Daddy time is always good to have, my kids I think are all "Daddies kids" especially my baby girl!

Pam said...

I love that picture!! Two handsome guys!!

Jessica said...

Such cute pics. Isaac looks like a mini Jex--so sweet!

The Dooley Family said...

I agree! He's such a little Jex!

Related Posts with Thumbnails