Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Growing and Growing...

35 weeks

Here I am still pregnant.  I had an appointment today, and nothing has changed.  So hopefully 2 more weeks.  I have mixed feelings.  I am not ready for sleepless nights, but I would like to be able to bend over at some point.

If you need a good reminder of what it takes to be a mother, please read this post from C Jane.  She is one of my favorite bloggers.  This really hit home with me today.  Especially since I am having a hard time even putting my own shoes on.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that picture! Where was it taken? (don't remember your trim looking so antique! :)
That post by CJane is truly awesome. She really captured what the psyche of a pregnant woman can be.

KW said...

So cute! You have to go full term because if you have that baby early I will be dying to have mine here and I am impatient. Hold out for me please!!

Krysta said...

I love that picture!! Where is it? You look so good! I haven't read CJane for a week or so. I'm going to get there tonight.

Amber said...

You look very cute! I know your pain of not being able to put your shoes on. I remember being 50 months pregnant at Kristin's wedding and trying to put my shoes back on & it took me a good 30 minutes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails