Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I know that the suspense is killing you.

My appointment was changed to Today instead of yesterday.  ...So I haven't known for a whole day and just been keeping it from you. 

Here it is:

baby of mine

It's a Girl!!!

I am 4 for 4.  I have known what all of my babies were before the ultrasound.  It sounds like most of you guessed right as well.

The best news is that everything is wonderful with the baby.  She is happy, healthy and strong.  Well... at least I think she is happy.  She does lots of kicking, I try to keep her well fed, and I know it has got to be warm in there.

18 weeks

I am still a little icky feeling at 18 1/2 weeks, but I am happy that  I have a healthy child.  She seems to be growing,  because I seem to be blossoming  and outgrowing everything I own.

I thank God for the blessing of raising another one of his special children.  I am thankful for another daughter.

I am off to think about names, and dream about fancy girl clothes.

15 comments:

The Coburn's said...

I'm so excited for you!! 2 boys and 2 girls can't get better than that!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! I am so excited for you. now we both are: boy girl boy girl!!!Except I ahve an extra one. You gotta catch up :)!!

Eileen said...

Perfect! Congrats! and you look adorable!!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yah! I am so excited for you! I was beginning to wonder why you were holding out on us!!! Glad to know everything is great with the baby. I find out on Friday!!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You look great! SO beautiful! I liked how you announced it with the heart!

Very creative! When is your due date?

The Dooley Family said...

oh i'm SOOOO happy for you!!! Congrats! I'll update my family on all of this! 2 girls and 2 boys! How perfect! :o)

Alison Woods said...

Super! Two of each, just like us. Perfect!

Christal said...

Yippeee...hooray for PINK!!! We wish you continued health and wellness! hugs!

Anne said...

I am so glad to hear "she" is healthy and growing well!! I'm sure your family is thrilled! Take care :)

Krysta said...

I am so excited for you! It will be fun to have girls so close to eachother!

Savanna said...

How exciting!! That is perfect to have 2 of each. I hope you start feeling better soon. You are such a good Mom to still do fun things with the kids even when you feel like crap!

Tara said...

yay! I knew it. :) What fun pictures of you, too. I'm so impressed you can be so on top of summer goodness when you are pregnant. Looks like good times at the Swensons' (as usual!)

Karin said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun, and yours are always so cute! I'm really excited for you.

Baileys said...

We're very excited for your new baby girl. How fun! And we're glad to hear that you are feeling better.
It's great that you got a neat camera. I love my SLR. The only difference is that you know how to make your photos look awesome with photoshopping. Maybe someday I'll get into that.
We miss you guys! Can't believe how big the kids are getting!!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

congrats! I was right on you, but wrong on me! I thought I was having a girl too, but a boy for me!
Have fun getting all the girl stuff, so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails