Monday, June 23, 2008

...More to come!!

 


Many of you have been asking for pictures of our new house. I am just about done getting things on the wall. I have a few more cutains to get hung, and we need to finish the projects we started this weekend. I am hoping to have some pics to share this week. I will post them as we get them finished. It has been so fun to get it all put together. Krysta really helped me put the finishing touches on the house. It was so nice to have her here.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Calli Potter said...

Looking gorgeous as always! We miss you guys!

KW said...

It's looking way cute like always!

Casey Moes said...

It was fun to come up and see you guys. We'll make a tradition of it.

You have a wonderful home and such a great area. Truly a blessing to be there. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of the house.

Jenny said...

What a beautiful place to raise your family!

Pam said...

It looks so CUTE!! I bet you are having a ball!

Dave and Lindsay said...

That looks amazing! I can't wait to see it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails