Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bug

How many of you are so sick of the word verification on blogs? I certainly am. I don't know how many times I get the letters wrong or just can't read them. Just wanted to let you all know that you can take that feature off. I would greatly appreciate it, so I can give my brain a rest. It is so easy, go to Settings, then comments, and click the no box for word verification. Well, there you have it. This possibly could be a bug of yours as well, just wanted to pass the good news on. We don't have to strain to remember or read letters that just don't belong together anymore. Please, join the bandwagon and just disengage this feature. It isn't protecting you from anything so why bother with it. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Krysta said...

How easy is that!?! If I knew it was so easy I would have done it a long time ago. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

I totally agree! Hate those things. Do I have it on mine? I don't think so, but I better check it out. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog.

Stephanie said...

I totally agree! Hate those things. Do I have it on mine? I don't think so, but I better check it out. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog.

Alison Woods said...

You were writing that to me, huh? :) I took it off.

Bre said...

I was so excited about that, so simple! Your family pictures by the way are so dang cute! I love them! Your family is so beautiful! And I LOVE your new house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails