Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Moments

We had a wonderful Christmas.  I hope yours was just as special.  I hope Santa brought you everything you hoped for.  I hope you felt the love of your family.  More then anything, I hope your Christmas was full of the sweet reminders that the Lord loves us.  I know mine was.

Christmas night

Christmas 7

Christmas traditions

Christmas 2011-12

Homemade Pajamas

Christmas pjs 4

Christmas 2011-28

….and the stockings were hung.

Christmas 20111

Christmas morning

Christmas 1

Santa’s surprises

Christmas 20112

My greatest joy.

Stella 3

There is nothing better then their smiles on Christmas morning.

Christmas 2011-116

Their smiles make it all worth it.

Christmas 2011-142

Christmas 2011-145

I am reminded that I have been greatly blessed.

Tess

Christmas Sunset

Christmas 2011-150

Christmas evening with friends and loved ones.

Christmas 20113

We are thankful to have such wonderful friends.

Christmas 2011-163

What a beautiful reminder it was to attend church on Christmas day. 

What a beautiful reminder of why we celebrate Christmas.

What a beautiful day spent with the ones I love.

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful christmas you had! love the tradition of making your kids jammies for christmas morning! how cute!

Brandi said...

Love the pajamas!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!! Love all your pics, adorable!!! Beautiful family!!

Eileen said...

How is it that Christmas is over already?

What beautiful memories. And beautiful children.

KW said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! Sad you couldn't be here but one of these years we will all be together.

Krysta said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

i love the girls jammies they turned out so cut! The faces with their presents is priceless! Stella & her doll look alike.

Related Posts with Thumbnails