Friday, August 1, 2008

What Heaven Sees in You

I know that one of my friends posted this on their blog not to long ago. I found it again when I was looking at a video for my lesson at church on Sunday.

It was a good reminder to me of the potential that I have as a woman. A reminder that I am a daughter of God, and that I have purpose on this earth. That Heavenly Father knows all that I can do. It reminds us of the blessings and promises that Heavenly Father makes to us. I just wanted to share this, and I hope you can feel the love of our Heavenly Father as you watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfr9Ewp8o4

8 comments:

Tara said...

Gee whiz, Andrea -- you can't send a post-partem woman to watch something like that! I'm crying like a baby! Thanks for sharing, anyway. :)

HLFackrell said...

It's good to have those reminders. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Andrea, that is one of my favorite sounds thank you so much for sharing that with me. I just have to tell you that I truly admire your testimony and I enjoy the way you are always able to intermingle that into your post! Thank you so much for always being so willing to share that part of you with each of us!

Krysta said...

It's so nice for me to be reading your blog again. I have missed you! I loved that video clip. It's a great reminder to me that as a mother some of the most joy that we can feel is from the most simple, but beatuful things in life. Thanks for sharing. We are lucky and privelaged to be women.

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for sharing that! I was totally bawling--it was extremely beautiful. It reminded me how blessed I am to be a daughter of God & KNOW IT. You are a great friend!

Leila said...

This is so beautiful. And, I even read and saw it on a Sunday. What a way to start my Sabbath. Thanks for sharing!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I watched it 3 times and pondered the beauty of the photos, the music and the meaning. Wow! I will definately share it.

Ashlee said...

I've heard this song before, but never with such perfect beautiful pictures. It has touched me, thanks for sharing..and for the reminder! I needed that today! It's wonderful to think about as I am enjoying my life now, and as my sister just got married!

Related Posts with Thumbnails